Tuesday, September 23, 2014

A Day at the Markets

I saw God answer some specific prayer for me yesterday (Tuesday) while we were out on the streets, and it was such a blessing and encouragement to my heart! Wow! God is good. The things we have seen Him do and the way we have seen His hand at work has been amazing. I was able to get some autographs from some athletes today as well as pictures with them, and I had specifically prayed for that. Then on our last subway connection home, we were on a subway care filled with two full football teams...Indonesia and Nepal. Amazing! Just amazing!! My team spent the day at the market and it was definitely Asian culture at its finest. So neat to experience! Super excited about what the Lord has in store for today!
















2 comments:

  1. Praise the Lord, Heather! This is just amazing. Thanking God for the great things He is doing and praying for the team. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It IS amazing! And being a part of it is even better!! I love you :) Hope you had a great day!

      Delete

Please feel free to leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!