Friday, October 31, 2014

2014 Asian Games Blog Page

I would like to thank y'all for joining me on my trip to South Korea.  I pray that the things that I shared were a blessing to your heart, and that you were encouraged that you had a part in the amazing things God did through prayer!  We know that many were praying for us, and because of that, we saw many prayers answered.  We serve an amazing God!  I stand in awe at everything He did!

All of my posts from my missions trip are all in order on the page titled "Incheon, South Korea".  That way they can be viewed from the beginning of the trip to the end.  Then at the bottom of the page, you will find my trip video put together by a friend of mine that I would ask you to take a few moments to watch.  You will be blessed!  Thank you for joining me as I made many memories in the service of the King that will last a lifetime!

To God be the Glory ~ Great Things HE Hath Done!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!